Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Has it really been another week already?

This week my daughter finishes up indoor soccer and starts outdoor soccer, meaning three days of soccer. Add to that the two nights that Daddy is home late, and we have a week featuring crock pot meals, quick meals and left overs.

Monday: Pasta with Shrimp and Broccoli (never got to it last week)

Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Spicy Sauteed Chickpeas, Beef & Cilantro

Sunday: I am hosting Easter Dinner but I am not sure yet what I am making. Maybe something non traditional like Lobster Corn Chowder? Or a simple honey baked ham with mac and cheese? Or a nice gratin? Eek.


More Menu Plan Monday


AddThis Social Bookmark Button



6 comments:

  1. This all sounds fabulous! {And I vote for the lobster corn chowder - yum yum yum!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast for dinner is the best!!!

    I am trying to figure out my Easter menu too - haven't decided. I'm doing a ham b/c I actually never, ever do one and recently found out that, yes, my husband actually does like ham and so do all three kids. Lobster corn chowder? How can I be from Nova Scotia and never have tried that!!??? Sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great menu plan, I am intrigued by your chickpeas and beef recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added Maple Sugar Ham and Baked Macaroni and Cheese to my blog!
    goodchardonnay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lobster corn chowder is one of my faves! You probably already have a recipe you like, but if not, try this one: http://nico-eats.blogspot.com/2008/09/leftovers-lobster-sweet-potato-and-corn.html

    ReplyDelete