Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

My husband was nice enough to take me out to dinner this Saturday night and I repaid him by drinking three glasses of wine and then falling flat on my face in the parking lot.

So now as I lay on the couch nursing my swollen face, bloody knee and cut up toe, he is taking over in the kitchen as well as with the kids, and with the laundry, and the shopping too. And did I mention he brought me flowers? And bandaged my nasty cuts? And watched not one but two old Ben Affleck movies with me? I am thinking he is a keeper.

So here is what he, and me, once I am back on my feet, will be cooking this week.

Sunday: Mom's chicken casserole

Monday: Taco Night

Tuesday: Tuna Melts and Salad

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Pasta with Shrimp and Broccoli

Friday: Breakfast for Dinner

Saturday: Creamy Sausage Pasta

More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

  1. OMG Beth, how did you do THAT??? :-)

    That being said, I'd likely fall over with three glasses of wine too. Sounds like you are well taken care of, so I won't have to worry about you too much. Swollen face? Not good - we don't want any scars!!

    Tuna melts sound divine - have not had one in years. Yum.

    p.s. I think the last time I had three glasses of wine I had a baby girl nine months later ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Creamy Sausage Pasta looks wonderful. I hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog featured on Foodie Blogroll and really enjoyed reading it. We all have our stories about falling flat on our faces. Mine happened last Easter at my husband's godmother's country club during the annual Easter buffet. I just loved having an audience of 200. My husband didn't have to nurse my cuts, just my ego. Love your recipes. Gread blog.

    ReplyDelete