Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I ended up trying corned beef and cabbage in the slow cooker, which turned out incredibly well. If you are interested you can check out the recipe here. I also wrote a bit here about how we discourage picky eaters in our house.

Since last week was a bit meat heavy I am going with mainly seafood and turkey this week. Oh, and also baking less. Those bathing suits in the mall are scaring me!

Sunday: Salmon Cakes

Monday: Roast Turkey Breast, Oven Roasted Potatoes and Carrots

Tuesday: Chicken Chili (made with left over turkey)

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Friday: Veggie Omlets

Saturday: Date Night!!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button



4 comments:

  1. Salmon cakes sound yummy. I need to start adding more fish to my menus.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week - we had waayyyyy too much meat last week too. I love those oven roasted potatoes, I've made them many times from your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a fabulous week ahead... especially those salmon cakes! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Neat blog! I am a mother of two (almost 3 years and just 7 months) and will be checking back often. We just had our annual boiled corned beef and cabbage dinner and it never occurred to me to do it in the slow cooker! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete