Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

My week in the kitchen was not nearly as exciting as my friend Dara, who was on TV, but I did manage to keep everyone feed and happy.


This week I will be making a traditional corned beef dinner for St. Patrick's day, which is kind of a big day here in Boston. My mother in law also sent us home yesterday with a big box of goodies from the Polish market, so we will be enjoying some easy and delicious Polish meals this week as well.


Monday: Pierogies, Kielbasa and Golabki (cabbage rolls)

Tuesday: New England Boiled Dinner

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Quick Meat Sauce

Friday: Omlets

Saturday: Gyro Salad, based on this gyro recipe


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button



3 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over tonight's meal - wish I lived closer b/c I'd have to pop in for a taste! Enjoy the Saint Patty's dinner - I'm making a Saint Patty's stew (not as good as yours I'm thinking, but it's a fast recipe). Hubby is Irish so I may need to serve some green beer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet! : ) I like your Friday meal -- I've been into eggs for dinner lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I keep planning to make a weekly meal planner for my family but have not gotten around to doing it yet. Great ideas, thanks!

    ReplyDelete