Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Another week of attempting to eat healthier dinners, as well as use up the food packed in our pantry and freezer. They may not be new and exciting, but at least I know my kids love all these dishes (with the exception of the brussel sprouts, of course).

Monday: Roast Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Shrimp with Rice and Steamed Veggies

Friday: Bean Quesadillas

Saturday: Lasagna, Mac & Cheese and a giant number 5 shaped cake for Abby's birthday celebration

Sunday: something from my new Ina Garten cookbook

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments:

  1. I often prefer tried and tested over new and exciting when it comes to cooking for a family!

    I have launched a Free Menu Planner you might like to check out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday sounds like fun! Happy Birthday to Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had mac and cheese in ages - I'll have to make it one cold night soon, as I'm sure every one of us will eat it. I'm trying your shrimp pasta recipe this week, I can't wait to eat it. Enjoy the birthday celebration . . . and the cake too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this wonderful week of yummy meals. I think I'll going to give it a try!! Happy Monday to you :)

    ReplyDelete