Sunday, November 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Due to parties, late meetings, my wedding anniversary and the quantity of leftovers in this house I will only be cooking two nights this week. Yay for an inexpensive week at the grocery store!

I will however be posting a number of family recipes this week, mainly because I won a Blurb gift certificate and I want to get all my favorite recipes posted for inclusion in the recipe book I will be printing up.

Monday: Pizza night

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Cheese plate and wine after kids are in bed

Thursday: Sweet Potato & Black Bean Burritos

Friday: Kids holiday party

Saturday: Lasagna with salad


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for only cooking two nights - every mom deserves a break :-) Those burritos look very interesting, and different for a nice change.

    ReplyDelete