Sunday, November 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

After weeks of feeling like I was not cooking anything interesting, I suddenly have a backlog of recipes to post. Nothing like the dark, cold days of winter to get me back in the kitchen.

It seems like every cooking related program and website has been all Thanksgiving all the time for the past week. And while I did jump on the bandwagon and post several of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes, I am not actually cooking this Thursday. I will be enjoying a delicious feast at my mother-in law's house. With this in mind, I have tried to plan somewhat healthy, non meat and potatoes meals for the rest of the week.


Monday: treating the girls to dinner out

Tuesday: Pork chops and Roasted Winter Vegetables

Wednesday: Spicy Sauteed Chickpeas, Beef & Cilantro

Thursday: Thanksgiving dinner at Oma's

Friday: If we want to eat at all, maybe turkey sandwiches?

Saturday: Lasagna with salad


More Menu Plan Monday


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

  1. Heidi @ Blue Eyed BlessingsNovember 24, 2008 at 3:26 AM

    Our Fridays and Saturdays look alike...turkey and cheese sandwiches and lasagna. Sounds like a plan. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired of cooking, so I'm taking a break this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bethany!
    Its the Gourmet Momma! I have made a smaller sidebar button for you. You can find it on my sidebar on the blog. It is 150pixels wide. If you need it smaller, just let me know. If that one works, then go ahead and snag it! I am adding you to our blog roll tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete