Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Today I made a turkey dinner for my father-in-law's birthday, so this week's menu will feature lots of turkey leftovers. And because the internet desperately needs one more opinion on how to cook a turkey, I be posting a number of turkey and Thanksgiving related posts this week so be sure to check back for those, because, well, my way really is the best!

Also, last week's bread making was a big success. I will get around to writing up that recipe soon, but for now, here is a shot of my little helpers in action.




Monday: Turkey Noodle Soup

Tuesday: Mom's night out; soup or sandwiches for the girls

Wednesday: Pasta with Pesto Sauce (from freezer)

Thursday: Turkey Burritos (similar to these)

Friday: Out with girls

Saturday: Thanksgiving Parade/Festival

Sunday: Spaghetti and Meatballs


Looking for more menu planning tips? Check out my Eating Well for Less series and of course more Menu Plan Monday over at Laura's place.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

  1. Donna @The Frugal Mom Blog.comNovember 16, 2008 at 11:29 PM

    Aww, I like the picture of your girls helping out, my daughter loves to help me make bread in the kitchenaid. Off topic.....can I ask you what kind of camera you used? Enjoy your menu for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, Thanks for getting back to me! I knew it had to be a DSLR camera. I have a Nikon D40 and now I am jealous of your camera...lol. Maybe one day:) Thanks for stopping by and letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT picture - they are the cutest helpers ever! I'm eager to see your Thanksgiving recipes, I'll have to bookmark them for next year since our Thanksgiving is in October. Turkey burritos is a great idea - one I've never thought of. I'm still eating turkey soup I made well over a month ago . . . mmm.

    ReplyDelete