Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Did you know that Ina Garten (my idol, my greatest cooking and entertaining inspiration) has a new cookbook coming out? And that you can apparently freeze thyme and rosemary from your garden to use during the winter months? Exciting stuff.

Okay then, on to my menu. Mostly a week of old favorites, but I will be trying out this Penne with Mushroom Bolognese, which I think may just fool my kids into eating mushrooms and liking them. I will also be attempting this Crock Pot Applesauce, since I have more apples than I know what to do with at the moment.


Monday: Creamy Sausage Pasta

Tuesday: Turkey Meatloaf with Carrots and Oven Roasted Potatoes

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Quesadillas

Friday: Sour Cream Noodle Bake

Saturday: Penne with Mushroom Bolognese



Check out more Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 comments:

  1. Looks like it's pasta week at your house. I'd be happy to share your meals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy - any week with sour cream noodle bake must be awesome :-) That applesauce recipe looks great, I'm addicted to the crockpot lately so I think I'll try it. Good food for the baby, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking menu! The sour cream noodle bake sounds scrumptious! :D

    Have a great week!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sour Cream Noodle Bake sounds delicious! Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made the applesauce - yummy, and easy. I added a bit more cinnamon and it's very flavourful. I think the kids will love it - I'll be giving them some tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete