Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Here in New England, we enjoyed a weekend of absolutely perfect fall weather and beautiful foliage. We indulged in lots of family fall fun, with all the carnival food and candy apples that go along with it.

Today, it is back to the kitchen for me...


Monday: Roast Chicken with Squash and Potatoes; Chicken Stock

Tuesday: Pizza Night

Wednesday: Salmon Cakes

Thursday: Slow Cooker Ratatouille

Friday: Baked Ham, Carrots and Potatoes

Saturday: Bourbon Chicken and rice

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

  1. After a dreadful summer, we seem to be having a lovely fall. This last week we've been having glorious weather and thanks to all the rain in the summer the leaves and colours on the tree seem to be extra magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Debbie. I'm so glad I found your blog today. I love celebrating FAMILY, FOOD, FUN and FRIENDS! Please stop by my blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and have left you an award on my blog.

    thesistersdish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete