Sunday, September 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was nothing special cooking wise, but this week I am going to try a new Beef Stroganoff recipe from one of my favorite food blogs. The author and I seem to have very similar tastes and I have found many wonderful recipes there so I am very excited to try this one.

Otherwise, I am making several old favorites, since that the weather is getting cooler and I am craving comfort food.

Sunday: Creamy Sausage Pasta
Monday: Pierogies and Broccoli
Tuesday: Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Squash
Wednesday: Pizza Night!
Thursday: Quesadillas
Friday: Breakfast for dinner
Saturday: Beef Stroganoff
Sunday: Roasted Chicken and Oven Roasted Potatoes

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 comments:

  1. Looks yummy Beth - thanks for the mention. I think of you anytime I make the sausage pasta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking menu! :D The sausage pasta and beef stroganoff sound delish!

    Have a great day!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sausage pasta sounds amazing - I think my husband would just love it (me too!). The stroganoff sounds yummy too, I may try it in a couple weeks. I made one last winter and loved it . . . I got the recipe from the food network somewhere. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by for Menu Monday- I think that sausage pasta sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm sounds delicious! We will definitely have to try the sausage pasta. Looking forward to hearing how the stroganoff turns out too!

    Have a great week,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY menu!!! We love stroganoff also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love quesadillas and can never get enough of them! Have a great week!

    Allie
    Learningtobefrugal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your menu sounds great, I never remember to fix quesadillas, but they are something the whole family likes, I'll have to add them to the menu next week!

    ReplyDelete