Sunday, September 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Last week's Slow Cooker Chicken was a big hit with my husband and the kids. It will definitely be reappearing on our menu.

This week will be our first full week of school and activities. No more sleeping in! No more living on summer time! Of course Abby ended up scheduled for soccer on the same day as gymnastics (and these are her only two activities). I am not sure if we will eat before or after soccer practice so I am just planning on leftovers or sandwiches for that day.

Monday: Italian subs

Tuesday: Quick Meat Sauce (left over from last week)

Wednesday: Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki with rice and broccoli

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Breakfast for dinner: Bacon, Eggs and Grilled English Muffins

Saturday: Spicy Sauteed Chickpeas, Beef & Cilantro with rice


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 comments:

  1. Great menu. I am interested to see how you like teh chickpeas, beef meal. Looked yummy.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks fantastic. I'm going to add the crockpot chicken teriyaki to my list for next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking menu. I love breakfast for dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great menu! We also love breakfast for dinner. :D The chicken teriyaki sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All sounds absolutely delicious. Shame i can't have the English muffins on my diet, but I reckon I could tweak everything else to suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great menu! We love having breakfast for dinner!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How was the chickpea dinner? It looks great, I'm going to try it next week!!

    ReplyDelete