Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Last week's Corn, Avocado & Tomato Salad was a big hit and will definitely be reappearing on our menu.

This week I am excited to start making some of our favorite fall dishes and begin hosting friends and family for Football Sundays.

Monday: Labor Day cookout- bye-bye summer!

Tuesday: Pierogies and Broccoli

Wednesday: Apple and Cheese Quesadillas

Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken (my first time trying this one)

Friday: Quick Meat Sauce

Saturday: Cheddar Corn Chowder

Sunday: Pan Fried Onion Dip, Grilled Steak Tips, Mac and Cheese (loved by the kids, but good enough for the grown-ups) and Tossed Salad for Football Sunday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try your Quick Meat Sauce. your meal plan sounds really good. Thanks for posting. I love gathering ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed that easy salad.

    Dara
    http://chickinthekitchen.com

    ReplyDelete