Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Back from vacation... Back to reality...

I am keeping things pretty simple this week since I plan on making the most of our last week of summer. It has gone by too fast and I want to try to squeeze in just a few more adventures!

I will also be making a batch of granola and lots of tomato sandwiches to use up the abundance of tomatoes from our garden.

Monday: Salmon cakes

Tuesday: Cheese Quesadillas with Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad

Wednesday: Pasta with Pesto and Tomatoes

Thursday: BLTs with Avocado

Friday: Asian Noodles

Saturday: Something using eggplant from the garden?

Sunday: Wedding

Monday: Family cookout

AddThis Social Bookmark Button



8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...I am so gonna try your granola recipe. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

    My Menu Plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to try your pasta and tomatoes. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy menu! I'm making salmon cakes too- aren't they delish? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so yummy. There's not much better than fresh tomatoes from the garden, is there? The salmon cakes sound delicious. I'll have to try those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am going to try the granola too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great menu! :D We love fresh garden tomatoes. Enjoy!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you are using what you have - that is awesome! I have never thought about making granola, until now!

    ReplyDelete