Monday, August 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Last week's stuffed zucchini recipe was a big success. Both kids loved the filling and it is a great recipe for using up zucchini from the garden that have gotten too big.

My garden is overflowing with tomatoes this week, so I will be working them into every lunch, dinner and snack I can. I love fresh tomatoes!

Monday: Tortellini with Pesto and Tomatoes

Tuesday: Steak Quesadillas (using leftover grilled steak)

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: California BLTs

Friday: Pasta with Scallops and Eggplant

Saturday: At Cook Out

Sunday: Grilled Hot Dogs and Salad


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button



2 comments:

  1. We had BLT's on Saturday night with fresh from the garden tomatoes. Yummy! I'll have to remember to add avocado next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your grocery budget? Do you plan meals around what is on sale?

    That's what I have to do and wondered if you have any tips in that regard..
    thanks, Monica

    ReplyDelete