Sunday, July 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Summer is in full swing here with "tropical" temperatures forecasted for this week. Here is what I am planning to cook, if I don't just close the kitchen entirely and serve the kids cereal and watermelon.

I am also planning to make a batch of these Blueberry Muffins and a batch of Homemade Granola for breakfasts and snacks.

If we have time for a cooking project, these Pistachio Pudding Pops also look really yummy.


Monday: Creamy Yogurt Pasta Salad

Tuesday: Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Avocado

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Asian Noodles

Friday: Falafel with Tzatziki and Salad

Saturday: Grilled Hamburgers with Salad


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button



3 comments:

  1. Great Menu!

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ♥Sandra♥

    Menu Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link to my pudding pop post! I hope you have time to make them this week. They're seriously my new favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice menu. I like the variety. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete