Sunday, June 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

It is going to be another hot week here, so I have planned simple summer meals. After lots of eating out last week, I am also trying to work more vegetables into this week's menu.

And just to make things more fun, suddenly my two year old that would eat anything now "no likes" just about everything- it is all "too blahey". Even blueberries! I am sure it is just a phase, but it has made healthy eating that much more of a challenge. Broccoli, Corn on the Cob and Avocado appear to still be acceptable so I will be serving them often.

Monday: Penne with Spinach Sauce

Tuesday: Fajitas

Wednesday: Pizza night

Thursday: Chicken Quesadillas with Avocado

Friday: Fourth of July cookout- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Corn on the Cob and Salad

Saturday: Grilled Fish and Salad

Sunday: Asian Noodles


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

  1. i do love chicken enchiladas yum,it all sounds so good.have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good! I'm glad to hear we aren't the only ones with a child that says say 'no likes'. :) We require them to try it but it's making meals challenging!

    Thanks for stopping by last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I never knew you had a second blog until I hopped to your profile. Love the menu planning for the week - I might have to steal your ideas! The pasta salad looks delish!

    ReplyDelete