Sunday, June 22, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This week will be another light cooking week around here, since daddy is on vacation and we have lots of activities planned.

In addition to the meals below, I plan to make a big batch of hummus. It is one of the only ways I can get my kids to snack on veggies and I love it for sandwiches.

Sunday: Daddy's Braised Ribs

Monday: Out to eat

Tuesday: Out to eat

Wednesday: Pizza night

Thursday: Grilled hot dogs and Smores

Friday: Veggie Pasta Salad (recipe to be posted)

Saturday: Penne with Spinach Sauce


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful menu - the kids around me would love the hot dogs and smores the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great menu. The Penne with Spinach sauce sounds wonderful. I printed it out to try it soon.
    Have a blessed week!♥

    ReplyDelete