Monday, June 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Is it really already June 2nd???

I have been a bit uninspired in the kitchen lately. I have tagged several interesting recipes to try, but with the weather so beautiful I have just not wanted to be in the kitchen.

This week, I asked my two year old daughter what I should make for dinner. Her answer? "Breakfast and noodles". Easy enough.

Sunday: Grilled Steak Panini

Monday: Linguine with Clams and Bacon

Tuesday: Quesadillas with Beans and Cheese

Wednesday: Breakfast for Dinner

Thursday: Sour Cream Noodle Bake

Friday: Falafel and Salad

More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button



1 comment:

  1. Yum! Looks like a great menu and a great week . . . and breakfast for dinner is always a go in my book! The linguine with bacon and clams also sounds fantastic!

    Best,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete