Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Another Monday, another Menu Plan. I usually moan and groan about menu planning, but this week it was actually easy. Like maybe I am getting better at this?? Not possible.

I have gone with mostly old favorites since this week I will be getting ready for Claire's big birthday weekend. My baby is turning 2!! This also does not seem possible.

Monday: Sour Cream Noodle Bake- a kid favorite that is perfect for a cold rainy day.
Tuesday: Egg Salad or leftovers
Wednesday: Pizza Night
Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken (new recipe)
Friday: Pasta with Quick Meat Sauce
Saturday: Out for Claire's Birthday!
Sunday: Claire's Birthday cookout- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Garden Salad, Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Guacamole (all tried and true)


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 comments:

  1. Yum--I bookmarked several things from this menu and some others when I scrolled down!!

    Have a great week--and happy birthday to your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very yummy week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks absolutely yummy! I love egg salad but always forget about it! Thanks for the reminder.
    Have a great week.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu plan looks really good! I want to come back and check out your recipes.
    As for the mint tea, you are right. A brownie would win, hands down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely ripping off that sour cream bake :)

    I have weeks where it takes me a minute to plan the menu, and some when it takes hours. I still haven't figure out the formula to make it take minutes every time though...

    ReplyDelete