Sunday, April 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

After two beautiful weeks here in New England, the weather is turning cold and rainy so I am going to use up some "wintery" things from the freezer and pantry this week.

Sunday: Creamy Sausage Pasta (a tried and true family favorite)

Monday: Roast Chicken (to be honest, I have little interest in eating another roast chicken; I am making it for the Chicken Stock)

Tuesday: Pizza Night!

Wednesday: Lentil Sausage Soup (another tried and true)

Thursday: Date Night

Friday: Linguine Vegas Style (this is a new one I am trying out)

Saturday: Out at Party

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 comments:

  1. Hi Beth it all sounds delicious...especially the roast chicken that's what dh had at ikea for lunch.. :) How funny that your family went to the zoo too.. have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roast chicken is perfect for a week like this -- my menu totally reflected the weather, too. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds SO good, especially the creamy sausage pasta and the lentil sausage soup. Those would both be winners at my house for sure. Thanks for sharing the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you are matching your meals to the weather! Great idea. We are in Maryland and are getting some cold wet weather here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pasta sounds sooo good. I can't wait to try it :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete