Sunday, April 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I have been in a bit of a cooking funk. I am tired of making my regular winter dishes but the weather has not really warmed up yet. I know, I know the only thing worse than cold, rainy weather is yet another person complaining about it. Enough, already. But the point is, we ate out too much last week and I really want to do a better job with this week's menu.

Monday: Oven Roasted Potatoes and Chicken (did not get to this last week)

Tuesday: Greek Orzo Salad -- This is a new recipe I am trying. My girls love salami, feta cheese and tomatoes so I think it will be a hit. (I found this recipe last week on Menu Plan Monday but when I tagged it somehow I lost the link back to the main site. I remember it was a beautiful menu with lots of pictures but I could not find it again. If it is yours please let me know!)

Wednesday: Pizza Night

Thursday: Chicken Caesar Salad

Friday: Out at an Anniversary Party

Saturday: Falafel --This is a new recipe that I am very excited to try. Good Falafel is hard to come by out here in suburbia and this will be my first try making it myself.

More Menu Plan Monday


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


11 comments:

  1. The Potatoes and chicken looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both have the Greek thing going on this week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Looks like a great menu and a great week! I've been meaning to make homemade falafel one of these day . . . The greek orzo salad sounds tasty too! Good luck!

    Best,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, looks like a great week. Happy MPM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that falafel recipe looks delicious! Thanks for sharing it!

    Sherry


    http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have to say Chicken and Potatoes..or as McKenna says Ma-tatoes... ;-) have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great plan. I too have been pretty bad at cooking the last couple of weeks and will hopefully get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good menu!

    And good luck on the falafel...I've never tried making it at home before but it sure is yummy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to make Falafel as well, but I'm scared. I just saw Dave Lieberman make it on the Food Network and it looked amazing.

    Let me know how it turns out!

    Have a great week!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Greek Orzo salad looks delish. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your menu sounds delish! I am tired of the cold, rainy weather too. Soooo ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete