Sunday, March 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Nothing special going on here this week. Just waiting for spring to come. The forecast is not looking great so I am planning another week of winter dishes.

Sunday: Salmon Cakes

Monday: Braised Pot Roast

Tuesday: Tuna Melt with Tomatoes

Wednesday: Creamy Italian Sausage and Mushroom Pasta (a family favorite)

Thursday: Oven Roasted Potatoes and Chicken

Friday: Chicken Quesadillas

Saturday: Having friends over for the games and getting Chinese take-out so I can enjoy the friends and the games.


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your salmon cakes - they look delicious! I have bad memories of salmon patties... :) Your menu looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat at your house this week. Nice menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of the chicken and potatoes - so easy yet so tasty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see someone else classifies their recipes as "winter" and "spring/summer"! I said something to that effect recently, and the person looked at me like I was nuts!

    Your Wednesday menu sounds delicious! We'll definitely have to try it!

    Have a fun game night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lots of yummy things to eat on this weeks menu. Thanks for the recipes :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel xxx
    A Juggling Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything sounds yummy! I'll have to try some of those one of these times.

    Thanks for sharing!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, everything looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

    Mine is up too

    Sandra♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those salmon cakes look devine! I have bookmarked to try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Tom tried the Salmon Cakes at your house once and has been raving about them ever since. . .he's been meaning to ask your husband for the recipe, but you know how that goes!! Thanks for posting the recipe and I will try them next week!

    ReplyDelete