Sunday, March 9, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This week, lots of St. Paddys Day inspired dishes from here in Boston!

I am really enjoying having a menu plan, but last week I did not do a very good job following mine mostly because plans changed and I got lazy. Daddy is not coming home and you want peanut butter and jelly? Again? Why not? But I vow to do better this week.

I plan dinners only. For lunch we have leftovers or sandwiches. For breakfast we generally have Cheerios with fruit, yogurt, pancakes or waffles. I let the girls pick.

Monday: Pasta with Sausage and Mushroom Sauce (did not get to this last week)

Tuesday: Drunken Garlic Pot Roast (my entry for this St. Paddy's Day Pub Crawl Blogging Event )

Wednesday: Sour Cream Noodle Bake (recipe to be posted; this is a kid favorite)

Thursday: Dinner out!

Friday: Italian Asparagus, Mushroom, and Parmesan Frittata

Saturday: Neighborhood Party!

Sunday: Hosting St. Patrick's Day Dinner featuring a traditional New England Boiled Dinner and Apple Crisp with Irish Whiskey Whipped Cream


More Menu Plan Monday

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

  1. I completely forgot that St. Patty's Day is just around the corner...I guess we'll have to wait til next week for the official day to get our Irish on!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy menu!
    Happy Monday!
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drunken Garlic Pot Roast sounds so good! Did you post a recipe?

    I wanna make it!


    Amanda
    www.downhomedieting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the link! Did you make the frittata? How did it go? I just love them. They're so easy and versatile, you know?

    ReplyDelete