Monday, March 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This is a busy week for us, so I have planned mostly quick meals.

I plan dinners only. For lunch we have leftovers or sandwiches. For breakfast we generally have Cheerios with fruit, yogurt, pancakes or waffles. I let the girls pick.

Sunday: Veal Scaloppini with Saffron Cream Sauce (I did not get to this last week)
Monday: Oven Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Tuesday: Wraps with Scrambled Eggs, Tomato, Avocado and Cheese
Wednesday: Chicken, Apple and Cheddar Cheese Quesadillas
Thursday: Pasta with Sausage and Mushroom Sauce (recipe to be posted)
Friday: Tuna Melts with Spinach
Saturday: Lobster Pasta (recipe to be posted)

Baking: I will be trying out this recipe for Beth's Starbucks Coffee Cake posted by Jenny over at the Picky Palate. It just looks too good not to try.

This week I will also be working on my entry for the St. Paddy's Day Pub Crawl Blogging Event hosted by Emiline over at Sugar Plum.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That coffee cake looks positively sinful! I can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds great!

    Happy Monday

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made quesadillas with apple before. What kind of apples are you using and are you cooking them beforehand any or just slicing thinly and adding inside the tortilla?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there my name is Jeena and I have started a food recipe forum that I thought you would like to join here Click here for food recipe forum

    I would love to see you on there to chat about food and cooking you can talk about anything you like and start your very own topics. :-)
    or see my main food recipe website Jeenas food recipe site

    Hope to see you soon

    Thanks

    Jeena x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great menu! I'd be interested in the lobster recipe for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete