Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I have somehow accumulated lots of random odds and ends in my pantry and freezer, so my goal this week is to use up as much I can. In healthy meals that will help me loose weight and my kids will eat, of course. Easy enough right?

I plan dinners only. For lunch we have leftovers or sandwiches. For breakfast we generally have Cheerios with fruit, yogurt, pancakes or waffles. I let the girls pick.

Monday: Roast Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy; will also make chicken stock to use for rice and coucous later in the week

Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas with Spanish Rice

Wednesday: Pizza Night!!!

Thursday: Pan Seared Garlic Shrimp and Coucous

Friday: Pasta with Pesto and Tomatoes

Saturday: Grilled Cheese and Avacado Sandwiches (girls only, hubby is going out)



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a delicious menu! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete